Monday, December 28, 2009

Flashback 03/04

I thought it would be amusing(?) to post some of my new years reflections from years past to wrap up the 00's properly.

First up 2003/4

Tuesday, December 09, 2003
I'm going to Baja soon. Awesome! Billy, Dan, Keith and I are going down the 19th-24th. That's the plan for now. Merry Baja Christmas. Fish tacos, here we come! I love it down there. Time for relaxation.
Posted by dmh at 3:40 PM


Wednesday, January 07, 2004
WHERE HAVE YOU GONE...?

...I recently finished a screenplay with my good friend Jesse Gloyd. It's 93 pages, not a small feat, my friend...

...The script is called "Of Mascots and Men," Though that will probably be changed. I'll elaborate more on the script once we get it registered with the Screenwriters' Guild. Word...

...Things are lining up for this next year. Next writing project will be for an independant piece that Trevor will direct up in Seattle. We want to make our way ourselves. None of us feel up for grad school. Anyway, the consensus seems to be that if you take your money and invest it in a indie film rather than grad school, it goes to better use....

...Met with the i.tv people again. Trevor had an interview. They seem to like me, I'm just waiting to see what comes of it. They way they talk. it's hard not to have delusions of grandeur.

I must say that this has been one of the best end of the year that I've ever had. Got a car, a job, an apartment. Trevor came down from Seattle and we hung out. Drew got married. I went to 4 parties at the end/begining of the year. Halfway House Affirmation Night (Tradition among my group of friends where we hike up Tarantula Hill with some Bud and affirm one another), New Year's Eve, Drew's last night in the Bayou (House in Whittier) Party, and Drew's wedding reception. All these parties were stellar, top-notch.
Posted by dmh at 6:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment