Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Doomsday: SongFreeWrite



"Doomsday" - Elvis Perkins in Dearland

Oh, it’s like Herb Albert and the Tijuana brass band! Horns. If horns were a currency, this intro would be one rich fool.
Where is my sombrero? I need a fiesta and a siesta. Simultaneously. RIGHT NOW!

YIP! more yips please. me gusta mucho.

Drums! Hello!
Bass, hello!
Hi again, Trumpet. Nice to hear you again.

I am tapping my foot in glee and joyous joy.

Oh, bummer, a whiney white dude voice.
Its ok. I’m white too I think.

This song is like a friendly giant hopping. Like if the giant from Jack and the beanstalk was friendly and not a murdering fellow. If he was nice, he would be this song. Also if he liked to hop.

No, dude, I do not let doomsay bother me!

Tambourines are fun. I would like to put a tambourine around the neck of a chicken and let it run around. Then, I would give a fox a drum and set it loose in the chicken coop. Then I would draw a picture of a monster and bring it to life though magic and hope it wouldn't eat me. Then I would give it a guitar of course. Then I would go on Conan with my band. And would rule.

This song would be good with a Dos Equis and lime.
Then a Pacifico then salsa and chips
Then the beach and a hammock.
Then a piƱata.
Then carne asada
Then carnitas.
Then more fiestas.

Hooray, another yip!

Oh, cool. More people are in the song. And they are FIESTA-ING!
I want to be in this song now. They sound like they are having a la la la happy time with their cervezas!

1 comment:

dmh said...

This song is fun. But then I learned that it was about his mom who died in one of the plane crashes on 9/11. That is sad.

Post a Comment