Tuesday, April 14, 2009

candy

I have lots of candy. Easter candy. Valentine's candy. St. Patrick's Day candy.

Sugar, sugar. honey, honey. That's a song. It's from the prehistoric days of dinosaurs and saber tooth mammoths.

I like eggs that are not eggs, but are chocolate instead of egg. I also like fried Chicken that is chicken and not chocolate.

I made a game ending double play to secure a victory for my intramural softball team today. I had a rough day at the plate, lots of infield grounders plunked into the mud. But I redeemed myself with a sweet scoop at the hot corner. Bottom of the 7Th (last inning) bases loaded, we're ahead 8-7. 1 out. I snag a hot shot down the line, touch third, fire to second. Double play. We win. I rule.
What made it all the more impressive was that the elastic band on my pants was dead and I turned two while my pants were falling down. I kept my composure and ruled the school.

word. It was because I had my coffee next to the bag to energize me between at bats. Since they outlawed greenies, caffeine has powered me to victory and great success. it's better than a fried chicken flavored chocolate egg in the town of Bedrock.

No comments:

Post a Comment