Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome to my new blog home.

Ah, it is so cozy here. Splendid.

Welcome to my new home on the web. I hope you find it to your liking. I supose it will be pretty similar to my old home on the net.
-

First off, I've got to say that if you did not get up at 3:30 AM to watch Japan beat China 4-0 in the first game of the 2009 World Baseball Classic, you are not a true baseball fan.

2nd, I like root beer. Again.

Thirdly, I like to put coffee beans in a grinder and grind them. Then I like to put them in a glass thing, then put water in, then wait, then push the thing down, then drink the coffee.

4. The weather in nice in St Louis. It was actually pleasant to walk to my buddy Alec's apartment in my robe and pj's to watch the game this morning/last night at 3.30am

fively, my Mom is coming to visit and we are going to go to the Missouri Botanical gardens, which will be fun.

5b we will also go to Fitz's rootbeer factory which will be good. (see the 2nd point)

6 It was great to have mike, kelly, lindsay and nich come to visit.

7 I hope many take advantage of the oportunity to visit us in Cambridge or elsewhere in Europe

8ing We have time to travel in

a September
b December
c late march-april
d late june and july

9ish we desire to go to
a Spain
b Portuagal
c Southern France
d Italy
e Croatia
f Scotland
g ireland
w czech
x germany
y holland, belgium, etc
z yes

10 I am ready for more baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment