Thursday, August 26, 2010

apply through this medium

From: Elena Luke [mailto:eleluk2@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:32 PM
To: vicar@westportallutheran.org
Subject: Elena Luke

Greetings,
I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest with you.I have a substantial concealed capital; honorably inherited from my late father, which I intend investing in any business venture of your chioce,for the mutual benefits of both of us. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate.I will give you all information's needed as soon as I receive your response.
Best Regards,
Elena Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment